Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Loulouthi Hexagons

I so enjoyed making my Botanika Hexagon quilt, the secrets of machine piecing hexagons having been passed on during a fabulous class at Stitch, I have already started sewing my next hexagon project. This one uses Anna Maria Horner's stunning Loulouthi collection and will be queen sized whereas the Botanika project was only for a single bed.
Loulouthi features such a diverse range of fabrics that it really suits these big hexagons. Loving it! Watch this space for more quilt activity - I plan to quilt up a storm between now and Christmas.

Speaking of which, I was out picking up some presents last week when I found this great reusable shopping bag which comes with its own chalk pen. You write on the outside of the bag whatever you need to get, to make sure you don't forget any items. I look forward to using it...just as soon as Zorro lets me.





No comments:

Post a Comment